Hori Hori Classic digging tool that first implemented in Japan was originally used for careful and methodical excavating of plant such as Sansai in the mountains.
Barebones’ unique take on this classic implement was designed with garden work in mind. Its rounded top and serrated sides make it perfect for scooping, digging and pulling weeds. Besides that, due to intentionally added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, you can enjoy your choice of refreshing beverage after a hard day's work. Last but not least, the Barebones Hori Hori is the diverse garden tool you can use for a lifetime as it is equipped with a heat-tempered, hollow back blade, full stainless steel tang and comfortable walnut handle.
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Heat-tempered 6 ¾” blade with twine cutter
- Full, stainless steel tang
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Copper ring accent
- Serrated edge and smooth, sharp edge
- Twine cutter and bottle opener
- 1" depth markings
- Materials: Walnut handle, Heat-treated 4CR13 stainless steel blade
- Dimensions: 12"L x 2"W x 1"H or 30cm x 5cm x 2.5cm
- Weight: 1.5 lbs or 680g
What is in the box: 1 x Barebones Hori Hori Classic