The Fenix TK25 Red version flashlight features multi-colored LEDs built in an innovative mode switching operation. This patent pending operation permits the user to have two separate operating products in one compact flashlight. With a simple twist of the head, the user can switch from high-performance white LED flashlight mode to the red light flashlight to support your hunting or tactical needs. The high-performance flashlight features a white light that comprises of 4 levels of output and variable strobe. The Turbo setting emits a max output of 1000 lumens and beams distance of 738 feet (225 meters). Simply twist the head and your light is transformed into a red LED operation with a max of 310 lumens.
- Cree XP-G2 S3 and XP-E2 red LED’s with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Rotary flashlight head for free switching between white and red lights
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on activation
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
Notice: The mentioned parameters (lab-tested by using one Fenix 3.6V/3500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery) may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
- Spare O-ring
- Body clip
*This flashlight does not include a battery.
5 Year Warranty on the light (1 year on the included rechargeable battery if there is one) from date of purchase against manufacturing defect. Accessories (such as the pocket clip, lanyards, holsters, etc), normal wear and tear, drop & water damages are not covered, nor is damage resulting from abuse, neglect, battery leakage or altering this product from its original state.
See it on the official website: