Fenix WF30RE Intrinsically Safe Flashlight (280 Lumens)
The WF30RE is an Intrinsically Safe Flashlight, intended for all areas at risk of explosion, excluding underground mines. It has passed the necessary tests and was certified by IECEx, ATEX, SGS, and NEPSI. So, this product can be safely used in Zone 1 and Zone 2, where there is explosive gas mixture belonging to IIA, IIB, and IIC; and it can be used in combustible dust areas: Zone 21 and Zone 22 as well, such as petroleum, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and areas, and paper producing plants, etc.
- Intrinsically safe flashlights for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Rechargeable design.
- Three output levels; 280 lumens maximum output.
- Multiple explosion-proof certifications of IECEx, ATEX, and SGS.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Size: 5.93″ x 1.34″ x 1.10″ / 150.5 x 34 x 28 mm
- Weight: 7.58 oz / 215g (including battery)
- 1 x Fenix WF30RE Intrinsically Safe Flashlight
- 1 x Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1 x 3-pin UK Charging Adapter
- 1x Charging Protector
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-ring
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
5 Year Warranty on the light from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Accessories (such as pocket clip, lanyards, holsters, etc), normal wear & tear, and drop & water damage is not covered, nor is damage resulting from abuse, neglect, battery leakage, or altering this product from its original state.
See in the official website: https://www.fenixlight.com/product/detail/index.php?id=159