This Kim Ning's design, K1006A15 Shard is outfitted with a tiger stripe flamed titanium handle and a satin-finished reversed tanto blade. The blade is made from premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a flipper opener and elongated thumb hole to accommodate easy ambidextrous deployment. The contoured frame lock handle is built with titanium for maximized strength and durability. It also features a tip-up pocket clip for easy carry.
- Satin-finished CPM-S35VN blade steel offers a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Tiger stripe flamed titanium handle has a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or your hand.
- Flipper opener for easy one-handed deployment.
- Secure titanium frame lock.
- Pocket clip for secure right-side carry.
|Blade Style||Reverse Tanto|
|Blade Grind||Flat Grind|
|Handle Material||Tiger Stripe Flamed Titanium|
|Lock Type||Frame Lock