TACTICAL STYLE IN A SMALLER EDC
Kershaw Knives and Emerson Knives have joined forces on a series of knives that combine the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson's uncompromising functional design. The CQC-2K features a modified clip-point blade with a slight recurve on the cutting edge for multi-purpose cutting capability and tactical style. Black-oxide coating protects the blade and makes it non-reflective, too. A textured G-10 front scale in black offers a secure grip. The handle back is stainless steel with a black-oxide coating. For a safe and solid blade lock up, the CQC-2K has a frame lock.
The CQC-2K is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." This opening feature enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
- Opening Action: Manual opening
- Open with Thumb disk; "Wave Shaped Opening Feature"
- Lock Type: Frame lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible (left/right)
- Blade Length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV,
- Blade Finish: Black-Oxide Coating
- Handle Material: Textured G-10 front, 410 black-oxide coated back
- Closed Length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Open Length: 6.3 in. (16 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)
Some of our customer(s) review(s):