Knife Pivot Lube- KPL Ultra-Lite is a 5 WT, fully-synthetic oil made for use in knives where ultimate long-lasting smoothness is a must. It protects your knives from dirt, metal particles, and grit in suspension™ thus they don't cause grinding and premature wear. KPL actually cleans your pivot as you use it.
This Pivot Lube™ in Ultra-Lite weight is recommended where minimum fluid resistance is critical:
- Knives with Bearing Pivots
- Out-The-Front Knives
- Automatics (Switchblades)
- Traditional Folders
- Lightweight and fast deploying blades
- Ultra-Flow light molecular weight base with minimal fluid viscosity for high-speed deployment.
- High-Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
- Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
- Corrosion Inhibitors keep rust and oxidation at bay.
- Non-Evaporating, the non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives.
- Non-toxic formula.
- Made in the USA.
- Viscosity: 5WT (Ultra-Light)
- Volume: 10mL
- Color: Non-Staining Crimson
- Needle: Length 14mm, Aperture 0.70mm
- Compatibility - all steels and metals, ball bearings, bronze washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G10, micarta, titanium
- Includes KPL Contaminant
- Washout Resistance - Good
- Temperature Rating - -40 F to 400 F
- Volatility: No
- Flammability - No below 400F