Ruike P138 is a practical EDC of tanto blade. Made of 14C28N stainless steel in fine polish, and shaped to an optimal tanto style, the blade features razor sharpness and very strong tip. The built-in thrust roller bearing pivot secures quick blade deployment once you get the flipper down. Besides, a back safety lock reinforces while wielding the knife in working. The G10 handle is ergonomically grooved to be skid-proof for comfortable holding and secure grip regardless of tricky tasks.
- Overall length: 221 mm / 8.70"
- Closed length: 131 mm / 5.16"
- Blade length: 90 mm / 3.54" satin finish tanto blade
- Blade thickness: 3.5 mm / 0.14"
- Weight: 158 g / 5.57 oz
- Blade material: 14C28N Sandvik stainless steel
- Handle: Black textured G10
- Opening: Flipper
- Locking: Liner lock + safety lock
- Extended tang
- Pocket clip
See in the official website: http://www.ruikeknives.com/proshow-297-2-84-84-10001-2.html