Zwilling Five Star Chef 3 Pcs Set
The latest design of the Zwilling Five Star series incorporates a unique handle designed to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15 degrees on each side for precision cuts with every use.
This Zwilling 5 Star Set consists of a Paring knife, a Slicing knife and a Chef's knife. The Paring knife is small, light and versatile knife of a slim blade with centre tip and straight cutting edge to peel, cut, clean and garnish fruit and vegetables or preparing meat and larding. The slicing knife with strong blade and fine cutting edge can be used to prepare all kind of meat and also for carving roasts. As for the all-rounder Chef's Knife which is sturdy, heavy with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge suitable for professionals and hobby chefs that cleans vegetables but also minces herbs or chops.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials - robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue-free and safe working
- Manufactured in Germany
- 1 X Chef's knife with a 20 cm (8") blade
- 1 X Slicing knife with a 18 cm (7") blade
- 1 X Paring knife with a 10 cm (4") blade