Zwilling Five Star Santoku 2 Pcs Set
The latest design of the Zwilling Five Star series incorporates a unique handle designed to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15 degrees on each side for precision cuts with every use.
This Zwilling 5 Star Set consists of a Santoku knife and a Paring knife. The all rounder 18cm Santoku Knife, is an Asian-type knife with a broad blade and razor sharp cutting edge suitable for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. The Paring knife is small, light and versatile knife of a slim blade with centre tip and straight cutting edge to peel, cut, clean and garnish fruit and vegetables or preparing meat and larding.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials - robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue-free and safe working
- Manufactured in Germany
- 1 X Santoku knife with a 18 cm (7") blade
- 1 X Paring knife with a 10 cm (4") blade