Caribee’s Kokoda duffle bags are heavy-duty and hard-wearing gear bags that are designed for outdoor enthusiasts, industrial work sites or any situation that requires hard-wearing kit bags. These bags which utilising reinforced tarpaulin material, featuring detachable shoulder straps and water-resistant zips are ready for any adventure.
- Designed in Australia.
- Crafted from heavy-duty tarpaulin material.
- Features water-resistant main opening zips, keeping all your valuables safe.
- Removable padded shoulder straps can convert the barrel bag into a backpack.
- Feature a heavy-duty 5cm webbing that encircles the bag for extra strength.
- Volume: 90L/ 70cm x 40cm x 40cm
- Features end haul handles
- Twin QR compression straps
- Three internal mesh zip pockets for storage
- Available in Colours: Black & Grey
Recommend this bag for:
Adventurers who need a reliable and durable long-term gear bag. The Kokoda 90L has a sleek design with a spacious interior making it suitable for longer trips of 4 or more weeks.
See it on the official website: https://montanic.com/shop/caribee-kokoda-90l-duffel-bag-black/