The Fenix HL32R-T is a high-performance trail running headlamp. Included with a single ARB-LP1900 battery pack and also compatible with 3 × AAA batteries, the Fenix HL32R-T emits a maximum 800 lumens output and has an impressive runtime of 150 hours. Spotlight and floodlight separately controlled by two switches, max 132 meters beam distance, the IP66 rated protection, and lightweight magnesium body all make the Fenix HL32R-T a sophisticated choice for various kinds of outdoor activities - trail running, mountaineering, and trekking.
- Luminus SST20 cool white spotlight with a neutral white floodlight; the lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Dual switches operate independently controlled spotlight and floodlight modes
- Powered by one included rechargeable ARB-LP1900 li-ion battery pack (Included) and is compatible with three AAA batteries (Not Included)
- Made of quality magnesium materials making it lightweight and durable
- USB Type-C fast charging interface
- Stride frequency sensor which changes the brightness along with how fast you are running
- SPORT Headband Fit System for a more secure, comfortable fit
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Size: 2.60'' × 1.77'' × 1.18'' / 66 × 45 × 30 mm.
- Weight: 3.77 oz / 107 grams (including battery).
- 1 x Fenix HL32R-T Headlamp (Black)
- 1 x Headband
- 1 x Fenix ARB-LP1900 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
5 Years Warranty on the light and 1-year warranty for the rechargeable battery from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Accessories (such as pocket clip, lanyards, holsters, etc), normal wear & tear, and drop & water damage is not covered, nor is damage resulting from abuse, neglect, battery leakage, or altering this product from its original state.
See it on the official website: https://www.fenixlight.com/product/detail/index.php?id=212