The Fenix LD12R is a compact-size professional outdoor flashlight that features dual light sources. Powered by just a single ARB-L14-800 battery, the flashlight delivers a maximum output of 600 lumens at a distance of 186 meters. It is also compatible with an AA alkaline battery or a Ni-MH battery. Fitted with a high-quality cold white LED, the main light emits four output levels with a stable beam that suits various outdoor applications, while the side light delivers a balanced and softer beam. You can attach the flashlight to a nearby metal surface with the magnetic body clip for hands-free use. Additional features include a hidden Type-C charging port and IP68-rated protection. All of these forward-thinking details make the Fenix LD12R an indispensable companion for various outdoor activities and industrial tasks.
- 600 lumens maximum output, 186 meters maximum beam distance.
- Color Temperature: Cool White
- Uses high-quality LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Convenient flashlight head rotary design for swiftly choosing between the main light and the side light.
- Included is one ARB-L14-800 battery, the LD12R is compatible with a single AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- Battery level indication LED and low-voltage warning.
- Included a magnetic body clip for hands-free, convenient operation.
- Compatible with Fenix AOD-S V2.0 diffuser tip for different lighting demands.
- Intelligent overheat protection circuitry to protect against high surface temperature.
- All-metal CNC machined light body.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- IP68 rated protection.
- Impact resistance 1 meter
- Size: 4.76" x 0.87" x 0.75"/121 x 22 x 19
- Weight (including battery): 2.61oz/74g
- 1 x Fenix LD12R Flashlight
- 1 x Fenix 14500 800mAh ARB-L14-800 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1 x USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-ring
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
5-year warranty on the light (1 year on the included rechargeable battery if there is one) from the date of purchase against manufacturing defect. Accessories (such as the pocket clip, lanyards, holsters, etc.), normal wear & tear, and drop & water damage are not covered, nor is damage resulting from abuse, neglect, battery leakage, or altering this product from its original state.
See in the official website: https://www.fenixlight.com/product/detail/index.php?id=224