Fiskars IsoCore Club Hammer M 3 lb/11"
Maximum performance with minimum strain
Great for a range of one-handed tasks from demolition to driving stakes, this powerful club hammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 60%. It allows you to take on hard demolition tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a unique head featuring a wedged demolition face to maximise destructive force and an extra-large driving face for improved strike accuracy. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably when swinging with maximum force, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.
- Ideal for single-handed use when doing precision demolition work (demolition head) or when driving masonry nails, stakes or chisels (driver head)
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 60% less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Wedged demolition head concentrates force for up to 5X more destructive power than traditional designs and directs debris to the sides, not back at you
- The extra-large diameter driving head improves strike accuracy
- The forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Width: 119 mm
- Length: 283 mm
- Height: 53 mm
- Weight: 1630 g
See it on the official website: