The Kershaw Camp 5 is a big, blade-forward Bowie-style knife that keeps you ready for the adventure. This full tang clip point fixed-blade is ideal for survival, camping, bushcrafting, or any outdoor activity. Its D2 blade steel is a great choice for a hard-use knife like this because it offers good edge retention and hardness while being corrosion resistant. A machined texture on the glass-filled nylon handle scales provides a secure and comfy grip. It comes with a double retention system molded sheath safe carry, even if worn upside down. And also the tab release lets you get to the blade quickly when you need it. Last but not least, it has a water drainage hole in the sheath bottom.
- Steel: D2, Stonewashed finish
- Handle: Black Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 4.75 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.125 in. (23.3 cm)
- Sheath: Glass-filled nylon with lock, snap-down strap, belt loop, webbing slots, and tie holes
- Weight: 5.7 oz. (162 g) , with sheath 7.5 oz. (213 g)
See in the official website: https://kershaw.kaiusa.com/camp-5tm.html