Closed, you’d never know there was a handy blade inside—although you would definitely see the equally handy bottle opener. And if you were exceptionally sharp-eyed, you might notice the slotted screwdriver tip right next to the bottle opener.
To reveal the blade of the new Kershaw Pub, just push down on what looks like the key ring attachment. You’ll see the blade move out of the compact handle. Keep pushing and the blade will swing all the way out, ready for use. The blade is a modified sheepsfoot with a straight edge and clipped rather than a rounded tip.
When open, the handle is large enough for a comfortable grip on this slip-joint-style knife. When closed, the Pub is less than 3 inches long, but with a one-inch keychain attachment, making it easy to slip onto even a crowded key ring. Strong detent keeps the Pub closed until you open it.
- Bottle opener, screwdriver tip, pry bar, keychain attachment
- Friction folder with strong detent
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Anodized aluminum front, steel back
- Blade Length: 1.6 in. (4.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.9 g)
See in the official website: https://kershaw.kaiusa.com/pub-blue.html