The Kershaw Shuffle II is a bigger and brawnier version of the popular Shuffle. It offers a larger blade and a longer handle, yet it has the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle a best seller. With its 8Cr14MoV blade steel tanto blade and blackwash blade finish, this Shuffle II offers a very substantial look and feel. It holds an edge and resharpens easily while the BlackWash™ finish offers blade protection and hides use scratches.
The sturdy glass-filled nylon handles with ridged contours provide a comfortable and secure grip too. This manual opening folder also includes a bottle opener, screwdriver tip, lanyard hole. It can be opened easily by one-handed with thumb stud.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife—with a new, beefed-up look—the Shuffle II is a perfect choice. It comes complete with a convenient reversible (left/right) pocket clip.
- Blade Length: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.3" (16 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV, Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: Glassed Filled Nylon
- Weight: 3 oz. (86 g)
- Thumb Stud
- Bottle Opener, Screwdriver, Lanyard Hole
- Manual Opening
- Multifunction - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old- school way.
Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
See in the official website: https://kershaw.kaiusa.com/shuffle-ii-tanto-black-blackwash.html
Some of our customer(s) review(s):