NO. IT IS NOT THE SAME.
(You cannot compare myparang to a machete in the local hardware store.)
Myparang's parang is handmade with the modern machine.
It features a specially hardened 5160 carbon steel blades with eco-wood handle from sourced from Croatia.
Why destroy the jungle to enjoy it right?
I own one of the myparang and I enjoy every moment wielding it as it is relatively lightweight and very tough. It seems like a machete that can stand the test of time and serve me and my grandchildren well.
If you are into high-value parang.
Why not get one from us. We are ship international too.
- 18 1/2" overall.
- 11.8" 5160 carbon steel blade.
- One-piece wood handle with copper bolster.
- Slimmer black nylon belt sheath with MOLLE webbing (INCLUDED)
- Weight: 390g (Blade and handle)
- Lightweight version
- Country of Origin: Malaysia