NO. IT IS NOT THE SAME.
(You cannot compare myparang to a machete in the local hardware store.)
Myparang's parang is handmade with the modern machine.
It features a specially hardened 5160 carbon steel blades with eco-wood handle from sourced from Croatia.
Why destroy the jungle to enjoy it right?
I own one of the myparang and I enjoy every moment wielding it as it is relatively lightweight and very tough. It seems like a machete that can stand the test of time and serve me and my grandchildren well.
If you are into high-value parang.
Why not get one from us. We ship internationally too.
- 19" overall.
- 12" 5160 high carbon steel blade.
- Hand quenched edge 55-60 HRC.
- 7" Eco Beech wood handle with finishing.
- Traditional and proven rat-tail tang construction.
- Tangs are pinned using a 2.5mm brass pin under the collar.
- Black nylon belt sheath with MOLLE webbing (INCLUDED)
- Weight: 0.90lbs.
- Country of Origin: Malaysia.