- Double-Sided Corundum Ceramic Stone ‐ 1200/2000 Grit
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 8 cm
- Thickness: 3 cm
- Weight: 870g
- Comes with a removable rubber base
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
Types of Whetstone & how to choose?
- When the knife is nicked - Coarse stone ( #80 - #400 )
- When the knife is dulled - Medium stone ( #700 - #1200 )
- More sharpening - Finishing stone (#3000 - #8000 )
How to use it?
1) Soak whetstone in water about 3 minutes before use.
2) The knife blade should be kept at an angle of 15-20 on the whetstone.