This version of Thyrm DarkVault-Comms cases protects the gear you rely on to complete the mission and offer all the same physical protection but allows for electromagnetic communication (i.e. they are non-blocking). However, DarkVault-Comms cases are not rated for prolonged submersion or diving. Hydro-dipped DarkVaults come with a durable MultiCam® coating.
Designed and made in the USA.
Features of DarkVault-Comms Cases:
- Solid, battlefield-grade construction
- Gasket seal that keeps out water, dust, and dirt
- Quick MOLLE attachment system for external and internal mounting options
- Tunable hinge friction for on-body navigation and communication tasks
- Strap/latch holes for locks and tamper-evident devices to prevent access to internals and secure case to MOLLE
- Internal and external adhesive-backed loop Velcro® panels for ID and organization
- Case dimensions (inches):
- 7.2 x 5.43 x 1.67 DarkVault with mount (exterior)
- 6.70 x 3.95 x 1.15* DarkVault interior (*maximum depth)
See in the official website: https://thyrm.com/product/darkvault/